Admissions open for NURSERY, LKG, UKG and Class I to VIII
For Admission Enquiry:
Satakshi Sharma +91-9057231339
Deepali Madan +91-9001053296
Ranjeeta Bhatia +91-9828162333
Admission is given in April on the basis of school examination results for current Vidyashram students and in the month of June on the basis of school examination result. The criteria and permission will be decided according to the merit for all the streams. A student is admitted to Class XI if:
- He / She clears the examinations as per the promotion criteria (CBSE).
- Obtains the percentage prescribed by the school for different streams / optional subjects.
- His / her conduct is good.
NOTE: Consideration with regard to the admission criteria may be given to outstanding students in sports or extracurricular skills, as per the discretion of the Principal.
- The management reserves the right to admit or refuse students seeking admission to the school.
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school is a must to confirm admission for all classes.
- Seeking admission through recommendations will debar a student from admission.
- Payment of fees, at the time of admission and withdrawal shall be payable in demand draft only.