Kanhaiyalal Maneklal Munshi was a multi-faceted personality. He dreamt of a glorious India drawing strength from its history and heritage going back to 5000 and more years, and at the same time very much alive to the present day aspirations and challenges. He gave concrete shape to his dream by founding Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan.
He was a multi-faceted personality.
- He was a Lawyer.
- Writer of eminence in Gujarati and English,
- A Freedom Fighter,
- A Journalist who founded several publications in English, Hindi, Gujarati and Sanskrit.
- A Member of the Constitutions,
- A Statesman,
- An Administrator,
- A Social Reformer,
- An Educationist,
- A Philosopher and above all a dreamer.
- He was fondly called “Kulapati” by Bhavanites all over the world.